Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Ucchtar Madhyamik Shiksha Mandal's relationship with you in relation to this website.
1) The School may refuse any time to allow a student to attend the School if fees remain unpaid.
2) The School reserves the right to change the School fee for a term at any time in the preceding term. However, every effort will be made to give not less than one term's notice of alterations to the fees.
3) Any parent accepting an offer for an admission of their pupil at the School will be charged. This will be returned in full without interest when their child leaves the School, less any balance owing to the School. Parents who fail to take up their child's place will lose their full deposit.
4) The School requires a full term's notice in writing, received by the Headmaster not later than three days after the beginning of a term, before a student is withdrawn from the School. Failing such notice the full fees for the term following withdrawal will be charged. The notice period is two terms in the Junior Year.
5) The School may in its absolute discretion require a parent to remove a pupil from the School whose attendance, progress or behaviour is unsatisfactory. In such circumstances the parent shall not be entitled to any refund of the fees due or already paid. Nor shall any refund be due for absence due to illness.
6) The School reserves the right to require the parents to remove a pupil from the School if they knowingly fail to disclose important information about their child's special educational, medical and social needs. Such information should be advised in writing at least four months before a pupil joins the School.
7) The parent undertakes to ensure that the pupil attends school regularly throughout each term (dates of which will be published well in advance). All pupils are required to participate in all school subjects including games and other out of school activities, including Saturday games for school teams.
8) The parent undertakes to ensure that the pupil conforms to such rules of appearance, dress and behaviour as shall be issued by the School from time to time.
9) These undertakings apply equally to pupils over the age of 18.
10) During a pupil's time in the School, the School Medical Officer shall have unlimited right to give the pupil's parents or guardian, the Headmaster or other senior members of the teaching staff such information as he thinks necessary in the pupil's or the School's interests.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.